I'm self employed am i allowed to claim my petrol costs?

Tuesday, December 21st, 2010

Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011


If you use your own vehicle you can claim any work related mileage that you do.

The tax relief is calculated at the rate of 40 pence per mile for the first 10,000 miles and 25 pence for each additional mile after that.