I am self employed can I claim my petrol costs

Tuesday, December 21st, 2010

How do I prove that the petrol I use is for work. Do I have to record every journey that I make?

Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011


If you use your car or other vehicle for business related milage, you can claim tax relief on this.

For the first 10,000 miles you can claim 40 pence per mile and for any subsequent miles you can claim 25 pence.

Remember to keep a record of all the miles that you complete.