Could I claim my fuel expenses as i am running my own business?

Tuesday, January 18th, 2011

Tuesday, February 1st, 2011

If you are using your vehicle for work allowable work related mileage, it is possible to claim 40 pence tax relief for each mile (up to 10,000 miles) and 25 pence for each mile after that.