Can sole traders, apply for a rebate on their petrol expenses?

Tuesday, December 21st, 2010

I have heard I can claim as much as 40 pence per mile?

Wednesday, February 2nd, 2011

You can claim a mileage tax relief for any work related travel.

40 pence for the first 10,000 miles and 25 pence for each additional