Can I claim my petrol overheads when i am self employed?

Tuesday, January 18th, 2011

What about the cost of my van?

Tuesday, February 1st, 2011

You can claim a mileage allowance for any allowable work related mileage.

Your vehicle mileage is worked out at 40 pence for the first 10,000 miles and 25 pence for any subsequent miles.